..and Tips for a Smaller Waist for the Perfect Male Body –
Many men not only women want to have a perfect body that makes other peoples heads turn. It may sound vain, but there is nothing wrong with desiring a perfect 10 body. Although both genders want a gain in muscle mass, men and women also have a slightly different interpretation of what a “perfect male body” should look like.
Many people have the assumption that a perfectly shaped body means the ideal proportions. This may be true for a runway model, but not to all people. It is important to understand that certain body dimensions are not always realistic to all.
What is the Perfect Male Body?
The perfect male body is defined as basically having ideal body measurements.
Believe it or not there is a formula for a perfect body. There is the so called “golden ratio” of an ideal body.
It is expressed as 1:1.618.
This means that by measuring the size of your wrist, you can determine how large your upper arms should be. From that measurement, you can determine how large your calves should be. Your knee size determines how large your upper leg should be, and your waist size tells you how broad your chest and shoulders should be, and so on and so forth.
Let me give you some examples:
Let’s say, you have a waist measurement of 32 inches and your shoulders measure about 48 inches around.
This means your index (32 divided by 48 is 1.5) is nearly in perfect proportion. Remember the perfect proportion is 1.618 but 1.5 is close. Remember you do not want to look like a runway model.
Here’s another example, if your upper leg circumference measures is 25 inches and your knee circumference is 17.5, your index is 1.4. Again, it is nearly a symmetrical lower body measurement, perhaps a little more workout with your upper legs will get you closer to the 1.6 number.
You may find it a little complex. Hence, we will simplify it and tell you about the body types instead.
There are 3 body types: Endomorphs (the curvy and chubby), Ectomorphs (the skinny) and the Mesomorphs (the athletic).
Knowing your body type will help you in determining how you can achieve a more masculine male body that is physically attractive to the opposite sex. The Mesomorph Body Type is the closest type to the perfect male body.
If you are Ectomorph you need to focus developing bigger arms and shoulders in proportion to your waist to come closer to a perfect male body. If your body type is Endomorph you need to work on your waist in proportion to your arms and shoulders. Makes sense? Do you know your body type?
Now, if you are taking the road to a sexier, healthy body, here are some strategies you might want to follow.
How to develop bigger Arms and whiter Shoulder Proportions (For Ectomorph):
Train 2 – 3 times weekly. Lots of people assume that exercising daily develops larger muscular tissues, yet muscular tissue mass is really constructed throughout day of rest in between exercise sessions. Your muscle mass expand more powerful as they recuperate in between lifting sessions.
Learn to do only 30-40 minute high intense sessions. For the exact same reason, you should train 2 or 3 times each week as well as each training session must simply last only half an hr. Your arm muscular tissues is much easier to harm compared to opposite muscular tissues in the physical body. Training for over 30 min each session considerably boosts the danger that you’ll obtain injuries.
Train as hard as you can with as much weight as you can lift. Lift the heaviest weights you have the ability to raise as well as make your training sessions as high-intensity as possible. Muscle-builders call this “training to failing,” considering that it implies lifting weights where you are incapable to finish the workout after a couple of reps.
You ought to be lifting even more weight if you could finish 10 or 12 reps without problems. Lower the weight if you cannot finish the last 2 reps with the weight on you chose.
Best Arm Exercises: Dumbbell curls to build your biceps and triceps, Chin-ups to work out your biceps, Triceps dumbbell extensions to bulk up your triceps.
Tips to Get a Smaller Waist (For Endomorph):
Having a small waist in proportion to your body shape is considered to be an attractive feature for men and women. I heard about this training method to achieve a smaller waist from a buddy of mine. I do it myself and wanted to share it with you here. Its called the Contraction Exercise. Take a deep breath and inhale all the air you can. Then when you exhale try to suck in your stomach and bring your navel as close to your spine as you can. Hold it for up to 30 seconds and do at least 3 contractions up to 3 times per day.
You will strengthen the transverse abdominis, which is an abdominal muscle. Its function is to stabilize the spine and to keep the contents of your abdomen in place.
Further more I discovered that crunches are not as affective for getting a smaller waist and a flat stomach as you would think. There is two more exercises that are by far the same as or even more effective:
1. Dead Lifts
But why is this?
The squat simply involves holding a weight to your chest, or placing a weight on your upper back and shoulders or using your own body weight and sitting down in an imaginary chair without allowing your spine to collapse. The act of all those big and small muscles in your legs contracting, combined with your big and small core muscles firing gives you maximum abdominal activation.
The dead lift is fairly comparable, yet entails picking up a weight off the ground while making use of good forms that depend on your legs and also hips, and not your back.
Both Body Part Workout Tips (Arms and Waist) can be trained by anyone who needs improvement in that area in order to get their individual perfect male body proportions.
More Strategies for Skinny Guys (Ectomorph Body Type)
Not everyone will be able to achieve the perfect male body they want no matter how hard they try. Hence, you must be realistic when it comes to understanding the type of body you have. If you are a skinny guy, determine why you are one. Is it diet related or genetic?
Read on to learn some strategies to achieve a lean, proportional physique for men with skinny physique.
- Set a realistic diet plan. Nutrition should be the main part of your “perfect body” plan. It may be valid to say that ectomorphs need to eat more calories to build muscle. But this does not give you a license to indulge on any food in the table. It will not work. A healthy meal strategy for skinny guy still has restriction in fats and unhealthy food. Make sure your every bit comes from good protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats. Try high protein foods like eggs, chicken, fish, and steak that will help build muscle mass. Combine these with good carbs such as pasta and potatoes and it will give your body all the energy it needs for muscle building workouts.
- Consult a nutritionist. A perfect body will not be achieved from fast-food meals or junk foods. Hire a nutritionist to help you improve your eating habits. Your nutrition expert will determine what types of food to eat, how much to eat to either lose or maintain your current weight, and how often.
- Enlist a trainer. You can hire a trainer to work with in achieving broad shoulder, narrow waist, and well-developed calves. Trainers help people meet their goals by pushing them farther than they would be normally willing to go. They have knowledge of specific exercises that will help achieve results faster. Let your trainer know the areas of your body you would like to improve.
- Scrap the cardio. Your cardio exercise will break down the muscle you are trying to build and can give you a “skinny-fat” look. Instead try weight lifting routines especially multi-joint exercises to achieve washboard abs and sculpted biceps.
- Be patient. It is the best strategy to achieve any goal.
Strategies for Big Guys who are Not obese (Endomorph Body Type)
The strategies for big guy are practically the opposite of what the skinny guy should be doing to obtain a nearly perfect male body. Men with endomorph body type have problems such as difficulty losing weight, underdeveloped muscles, and high body fat percentage. Chubby guys need to focus on building muscle mass and a fat burning formula to see progress.
Here are some strategies for big guys to achieve a swimmer’s physique or a bodybuilder’s built.
- Watch your diet. Since your metabolism process calories slowly, you have to avoid food that may lead to obesity. Add fat-low food to your diet and stay in the low-mid range of carb. Replace your high cholesterol food with calorie- and nutrient-rich foods.
- Try intense training program. Big guys train in a completely different way than the ectomorph. You may try circuit training and metabolic resistance training. Circuit training provides an over-all body intense workout while burning excess fats.
- Focus on the muscles of the upper back. Most men tend to do a lot more work on muscles like chest than back. If your muscles at the back are developed correctly, this will help pull your shoulders back, to get a broad shouldered look.
- Lift heavy. Training with heavy loads leads to an increase in muscle mass. Remember, you are trying to make your soft muscle harder. Try weight lifting routines and some cardio exercise. Don’t overdo cardio as it will break down the muscle mass you are trying to build. Your goal is to lose fat and to gain muscle mass at the same time.
- Choose multiple training methods. Switching form bench presses to push-ups in one training session can actually help you increase muscle mass, as well as help to lose fat. Variety in training methods will also keep your workout fun.
- Suppress your hormones. Men have higher levels of cortisol, and of course, testosterone. It is a fact that that the more testosterone you have, the faster you will gain muscle. But when you are on a diet, it may affect your insulin management. Some ways to improve insulin management is through supplementation. Fish oil has been proven to improve insulin management. You can also try supplements specifically designed to improve insulin sensitivity . You can also make some modifications to your diet. For instance, you can add cinnamon to meals containing carbohydrates to mitigate the effects of insulin spikes and fat storage.
Keep in mind that any exercise and nutritional advice must be tailored to the individual’s physique, metabolism, and body structure. In other words, the key is the know your body and body type well. When you know your type, then you can determine how much weight to lift and which muscle groups to focus on, the quantity of cardio training and your calorie intake to maximize a perfect male body look and to avoid potential health issues.
Finally Gents, what are your comments on how to get the perfect male body? I am curious to hear from you!!