If you need a weight vest for Cross-Fit Training, Firefighter or Military Training, basketball, soccer or running, V-FORCE weight vests have a solution custom-made just for you. You can be 100% certain your weight vest will last a lifetime, that’s why V-Force gives you a true Lifetime Warranty.
If you want to support American workers V-FORCE weight vests are made in Idaho, USA and are designed and constructed with over 25 years of experience. You want a weight vest that will last, one that is not moldy like imported vests. V-FORCE uses only the best materials available so your vest is secure and durable for a lifetime of use.
Read the rest of the 45 Lb V-Force Weight Vest Review:
45 Lb V-Force Weight Vest Type
This vest is specifically designed for men and has a multi workout training usability such as: Running, Bodybuilding, Cross-Fit, Seal, Firefighter & Military Training. The product was made for high intensity movements.
45 Lb V-Force Weight Vest Features
- Full-Camouflage. Multi Colors.
- Multi-layer pocket backing for maximum weight support during any workout.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. Perfect for Wildland Firefighter Pack-Test training and testing.
- Excellent for crossFit and p90x or insanity workouts!
- Will outlast any other weight vest on the market guaranteed.
- 30-day money-back guarantee (less shipping).
- Keeps weight off stomach.
- Maximizes fulcrum effect – best for targeting core muscles.
- Enamel coated iron weights, made in the USA.
- Military look, fit, function and feel.
- Multi-layer pockets for maximum strength.
- 2″ wide adjustment straps. One size fits all.
- Hydration-pack-ready shoulders, see hydration pack option. Heavy nylon liner for abrasion resistance. See optional equipment.
There are currently two size options available. One for narrow and one for wide shoulders width. But whats the difference?
Shoulder width can make a big difference in your weight vest performance. It has nothing to do if you have big or narrow shoulders. This vest has one size that fits most guys especially its great if you have a large head and body dimensions. The vest is highly adjustable.
Narrow shoulders are best for overhead and forward arm movements such as Pull-ups, Climbing, CrossFit exercises, Dragging. Wide shoulders offer the most comfort and support for Walking, Running, Hiking, Treadmill.
Watch this Video showing my gym buddy David who is describing the benefits of this product:
This product is a great investment for you if you like the military camouflage look. It also comes in other colors like in black. Besides the looks the V-FORCE weight vest has a lot of awesome features like adjustable straps to fit your body just perfectly, adjustable weights, compact design and is very comfortable on shoulders. Any weights you don’t use can be taken out and the remaining weights don’t shift around. It comes with a sweat wicking liner so make sure you order it as well so the vest won’t be soaked up in sweat when you work out.
Also if you want to add additional weights in the future go for the 75 Lb V-Force Weight Vest since you can add an attachment and increase weights up to 100 lbs.
Overall this product has got excellent customer reviews for its outstanding fitting capabilities, weight adjustments, multi training usability and multi color options. This Vest is one of my favorite Weighted Vest for Men!!!
Amazon Rating: 5.0
Pros & Cons
- Solid construction
- Great for both body weight resistance exercises and running
- Extremely comfortable
- Lifetime warranty
- Comes with a sweat wicking liner (Order separately)
- Comes in Military Camouflage Look as well as in Black
- Initial Belt Adjustments needed (Comes with setup instructions)
Check current pricing discounts:
If you want to compare all V-Force Weight Vests available on the market please go to “Compare V-Force Vests“
|Price:||Starting $ 209|
|Shipping Weight:||48 pounds|
|Average Customer Review:||5.0|