Best Tasting Protein Powder Comparison Guide –
You may have been spending a lot of time in the gym to gain muscle mass or you have tried different weight loss plans to shed extra pounds. But still you haven’t found the right formula to achieve your goals? The Best Tasting Protein Powder can help you with this. Choosing the right protein powder may seem tricky, as manufacturers of food supplements are known for pitching claims that are not always accurate. As a consumer, you always want the best tasting protein powder that is not only worth of your money but will also be beneficial to you.
Let’s take a look of the two of the best tasting protein powders in the market today and learn on how they can be beneficial to you.
Syntha-6 is a protein product produced and marketed by Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition Inc.
Syntha-6 contains six essential proteins and amino acids hence the name. It has whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, egg albumen, casein protein, calcium caseinate, and milk protein concentrate.
Syntha-6 is made up of whey and contains around 200 calories for every serving. It also has 22 grams of protein per serving, 5 grams of fiber, and 10 grams of essential amino acids.
Syntha-6 Best Tasting Protein Powder Flavors:
- Chocolate milkshake
- Chocolate mint
- Chocolate peanut butter
- Cookies and cream
- Strawberry milkshake
- Vanilla ice cream
Benefits of Syntha-6 Best Tasting Protein Powder:
- Building lean muscle. Syntha 6 is rich in protein and amino acids that your body needs before and after your regular workout. These nutrients aid in building lean muscle and maintaining the already well-sculpted ones.
- Slow releasing nutrients. Since the body absorbs the nutritional content of Syntha-6 slowly, your body can make use of every ingredient for muscle development and repair.
- Weight loss. Many who wish to shed some pounds use Syntha-6 as a meal replacement since it has a combination of protein and fiber, and low in carbs and in fats.
Trutein is produced by Body Nutrition and is one of the best tasting protein powders. Trutein has amino acids and three forms of protein that have different levels of absorption. Whey protein can be absorbed by the body in an hour, egg protein within 2 to 3 hours, while micellar caseins needs 7 hours to be broken down. This means that Trutein can provide a steady influx of protein to fuel body muscles.
Trutein is made up of 40% whey, 40% micellar casein, and 20% egg white. A scoop of Trutein is also packed with 120 calories, 1g Fat, 5g Carbs, 2.5g Fiber, and 24g Protein.
Trutein Best Tasting Protein Powder Flavors:
- Vanilla Bean,
- Banana Cream
- Chocolate Truffle
- Chocolate peanut Butter Cu
- Milk Chocolate
- Peach Mango
- Orange Creamsicle
- Shamrock Shake
Benefits of Trutein Best Tasting Protein Powder:
- Constant release of protein. Trutein contains protein that is broken down in different rates. Therefore, it assures the body of stable supply of protein before, during, and after workout.
- Muscle repair and recovery. Trutein boosts its omega 3 and nucleotide content that help in post-workout recovery.
- Weight loss. Trutein is high in fiber that helps in digestion and keeping the body feel energized and satiated for a longer period of time. It does not also contain sugar and low in sodium.
Which Protein Powder Tastes Better?
Both Syntha-6 and Trutein protein powders have wide variety of flavors and all taste amazingly delicious. Among the favorites in Syntha-6 are their Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla, and Mocchacino flavors. The Chocolate flavor, in particular, can make a creamy protein shake that tastes good and even kids will love it. On the other hand, Trutein boosts their Cinnabun, Vanila, and Banana Cream flavors as many love them. Trutein claims to taste good even only with water. When combine with other food such as fresh fruits, both protein supplements can create a whole new tangy meal that makes you feel full for a longer period of time.
My favorite Best Tasting Protein Powders are:
Finally, since protein powder products are only food supplements, it is not recommended to depend on it as sole source of protein. To stay healthy, it is still vital to have a balance and healthy diet coupled with regular exercise. It is also suggested to seek medical advice should you want to include protein powder in your daily dietary plan.
Please also read Article: What are the Best Types of Protein?
Question: Which is your best tasting protein powder?