The HYPERWEAR WEIGHTED VEST Model Pro Unisex is awesome for body weight and high intensity movement workouts such as basketball, volleyball, boot camp, working out in the gym and running. It’s snug not bulky looking and comfortable fit makes it easy to wear underneath your clothes. If you wear this vest over your clothes I find it even more attractive looking since it makes a nice body form. The Hyperwear Weighted Vest Pro is easy to get on and the weight distribution is better since you can move weights around as you wish. You can customize the weights on any model from a few pounds up to 26lbs for the Medium size model. The larger the size the more weights you can carry on.
Read the rest of the Hyperwear Weighted Vest Pro Review:
Hyperwear Weighted Vest Type
It may not be specific for women, but the Hyperwear Weighted Vest Pro was designed specifically to be ideal for both sexes. So, it won’t feel like you’re wearing a guy’s vest because of the unique design put in place. The compression fabric has been created to ensure a firm and close fit that hugs the body, even when doing some intense cardio. It also follows a horizontal plane which allows for breast comfort (for the ladies) and full chest expansion and contraction. You can choose from a wide variety of weights, including; small (22lbs), medium (24lbs), large (34lbs), X-Large (48lbs) and XX-Large (64lbs). Even at the heaviest weight, the vest is barely detectable under a shirt due to the odor resistant, breathable fabric used. Due to the different sizes available this product is perfect for the Ectomorph Body Type since it fits a slim body shape. Go a couple sizes up and it is also perfect for the Endomorph Body Type.
Hyperwear Weighted Vest Features
- Professional-grade weight vest based on a patented design and fabric
- Comes preloaded with 10lbs of high-density steel weights with capacity for more
- Thin profile provides full range of motion
- Stretch fabric is wicking, odor resistant, cool and comfortable; open side for ventilation
- Unisex design with side lacing for highly-adjustable fit
As an example I am 5’4″ and my weight is 125lb. I ordered size small of the Hyperwear Vest Pro.
Watch Jessica as she puts the vest on, zips up, adjusts and takes off her brand new Hyper Weight Vest.
For these reasons mentioned above, many of Hyperwear Weighted Vest Pro reviews are no less than 4.5 Stars. There are at this moment 105 customer reviews. After conducting this review I can highly recommend the Hyperwear Weighted Vest Type Pro for men and women and especially for Beginners and for wearing the vest under clothes at home or at work.
Amazon Rating: 4.5
Pros & Cons
- Incredible comfortable and easy to fit your body due to zipper front and stretchy material
- Slim and not bulky looking appearance
- Evenly distribution of weights
- Flexible and adjustable weights of 2 oz each
- Won’t impede movement therefore perfect for body weight and gym workouts
- Machine washable
- Attractive look
- Great for both men and women
- Weight Pockets could wear out over time (Be careful when removing and adding weights and you will be able to enjoy this product for a very long time)
Check current pricing discounts:
The vest comes preloaded with 10lb. If you want to add more weight you can order the HYPERWEAR BOOSTER PACK. Check it out by clicking here.
Please keep in mind max weight capacities for the different sizes. (Size S = 23lb; Size M = 26lb; Size L = 34lb; Size XL = 46lb)
|Price:||Starting $ 189|
|Shipping Weight:||10 lb|
|Average Customer Review:||4.5|