Popular Weighted Clothing, Reviews and Functions
Weighted Shirts, Weighted Shorts, Adjustable Ankle Weights and Weighted Gloves Reviews
There are several weighted clothing that are available today to help you intensify your familiar workout plateau. Understanding the specific functions of weighted clothing is important, to make an informed decision for what you truly need them. Below are my favorite weighted clothes, handpicked based on 4-5 star customer reviews and amazon rating, including their functions and a review summary.
|Weight Clothing Type||Image & Style||Price||Reviews||Review Summary||ORDER DETAILS (CLICK ON LINK)|
|Weighted Shorts - Fighting Sports (20lb)||Starting at $ 79.99||19 REVIEWS||ORDER DETAILS|
|Weighted Shirt - TITIN Force Shirt||Starting at $ 249.99||18 REVIEWS||ORDER DETAILS|
|Adjustable Ankle Weights - All Pro (10lb)||Starting at $ 39.99||148 REVIEWS||ORDER DETAILS|
|Adjustable Ankle or Wrist Weights - Da Vinci (10lb)||Starting at $ 29.95||115 REVIEWS||ORDER DETAILS|
|Weighted Arm Combo - UFC (1.5 Lb)||Starting at $ 24.95||1 REVIEWS||ORDER DETAILS|
|Weighted Gloves by Nayoya Wellness (Unisex)||Starting at $ 16.47||252 REVIEWS||ORDER DETAILS|
|Ankle Weights Set by Nayoya Wellness (Unisex)||Starting at $ 16.47||186 REVIEWS||ORDER DETAILS|
Furthermore here are some facts that may guide you in choosing your weighted clothing and accessories.
Popular Weighted Clothing # 1 – Weighted Shorts
Weighted pants and shorts are mainly use to build or develop strong muscles on your lower body. These are perfect to strengthen your thighs, legs, and calf.
Both weight shorts and pants can be used by anybody. Athletes wear them while running, swimmers in aquatic training, while older people can wear them while walking in the park.
There are brands that have detachable lower sections to make the weighted clothing versatile for a range of sports and training routines.
Weights could also be adjusted by increment and could depend on your workout or your body profile. The most popular for youth through adult athletes is the one with 2 kg (4.4 lb). The 1kg version is for petite athletes (under 100 lbs) and for long distance running. The 4kg version is only recommended for single dimensional leg movements like kick boxers and low impact exercise like walking.
Generally, these weighted clothes have features such as Nylon reinforced padding to ensure comfort. It has adjustable velcro belts to fit all body sizes and ensure stability. It can also carry a maximum of 30lbs of weight which is adjustable to your needs.
Read on to learn more about how weighted shorts can help you.
- It enhances and increases speed, quickness, and strength.
- It increases the efficiency of a simple workout.
- It can be worn while exercising to build muscle and burn more calories in less time.
- It is great for women who are concerned about bone density.
- Experts recommend weight pants and shorts for people who are not physically able to perform lower-body exercises like squats and lunges.
Popular Weighted Clothing # 2 – UFC Weighted Arm/Leg combo
You can maximize your workout and increase your stamina and strength by incorporating extra resistance using UFC Weighted Arm/Leg Sleeve Combo.
The weight combo is made of neoprene fabric to add comfort. Both have pockets for adding extra weight. To wear them, you have to either slip your arm or leg through them or wrap them around with a Velcro strap to snug tightly.
They also have slim design that you can wear it under almost any pants or long sleeve shirt.
Strapping on a pair of arm and leg weights before you do your routine might not improve your look, but these simple accessories can instantly boost the challenge of your workout. These are some of the reasons how UFC Weighted Arm/Leg Sleeve Combo can benefit you.
- It is an excellent product for training upperand lower body muscles and building up strength by doing certain exercises.
- They provide good resistance to make yourcardio workouts more effective.
- Convenient to use; you can use them in many different ways to develop specific parts of your upper body.
- The combo can be used when you are practicing for martial arts or doing aerobic workouts.
- Burn more calories faster.
- They combine easily with a variety of hand, wrist, and ankle weights for excellent weight adjustment and optimal performance.
Popular Weighted Clothing # 3 – Weighted Gloves
Wearing weighted gloves is perfect for your upper-body workout! It is a great way to add challenge to any boring cardio workout. It may looks like regular gloves, but mind you they are totally different set of workout accessories.
There are several varieties of weighted clothing and workout gloves. Retailers offer varying features – from a Neoprene pair to a set with Lycra to flexmetal. Typically they are made of Neoprene lining for comfort and to keep hands cool. The gloves leave your fingers free and have an easy-grip closure for a secure fit. Experts recommend trying several pairs on before you buy especially if you have large or small hand
Common weight amounts are between one and six pounds. Weights are distributed evenly between your two hands. Some brands allow you to adjust the weight, while others have the weights sewn into the gloves.
Keep in mind that weighted workout gloves are not designed to be used in actual boxing, with a punching bag or in any type of contact sport. They are made to increase the level of difficulty during cardio activities. They are great to use to shape and tone arms while doing the following:
- Step aerobics
- Dance aerobics
- Shadow boxing (non-contact)
- Kickboxing (during training exercises)
Although weighted gloves will help increase endurance and tone your body, it will not make your muscles larger or bulkier since the weight amount is limited. This is how your weighted gloves can better help you:
- Add weight resistance and increase the intensity of your typical routine.
- Bump up your cardio training and help you burn more calories in less time.
- Get the lean, toned arms you have always wanted in no time.
- Improve the muscle stamina and sculpt your chest and shoulders.
- Easy-to-use. You don’t have to worry about sweaty palms holding onto slippery weights.
- Comes handy compared to carrying two pound of dumbbells during lunges or other toning exercises.
Popular Weighted Clothing # 4 – Adjustable Ankle Weights
Add intensity to your workout with Adjustable Ankle Weights. These normally two heavy-duty nylon blend adjustable weights (from 2.5 or 5lb/each) can be tailored to your daily needs, weighing up to 5 or 10 lbs as a set.
You’ll build strength and see more muscle tone in your legs and glutes when you add these to your fitness workout. The Weight can be adjusted by removing or adding weighted inserts to control your workout intensity. Perfect ankle weights has a comfort-fit design which conforms to the body while the secure closures keep weights in place while in use. Ideal for increasing calorie burn during lower body activities. Your workouts will be more effective and you’ll build strength and tone the muscles in your legs, glutes and thighs.